With unrivalled panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali presents the ideal Bali experience for the worldly traveller. With pure white beaches, the promise of perfect blue waters and golden sunshine, Banyan Tree Ungasan offers the antidote to the demands of modern life. Perched 70 meters above sea level on the cliffs of Bali’s southernmost peninsula, close to the famous Uluwatu Temple, the resort offers the highest level of comfort and privacy synonymous with the Banyan Tree brand.
Each villa is an intimate retreat, set in a private landscaped garden and designed to make the most of the resort’s magnificent vistas. Amenities include a marble bathroom with sunken bath, a Balinese-style outdoor shower, private infinity pool, and outdoor jet pool, while a Balinese balé invites guests to laze in cool respite. Tastefully selected furnishings combine contemporary touches with a sensual Balinese experience. Other amenities include LCD TVs, BOSE stereo system, wireless internet connection, IDD telephone, air conditioning, in-villa safe, gourmet bar and fridge with microwave, coffee maker and toaster available on request.
• Banyan Tree Spa – Features nine spa pavilions offering an extensive range of pampering massages, beauty and body treatments.
• Banyan Tree Gallery – A lifestyle gallery showcasing indigenous art and craft.
• MICE Facilities – One ballroom, three meeting rooms and an outdoor function area with a maximum capacity of 300 guests.
• Fitness Facilities – Featuring a gymnasium and an aerobics room.
• Swimming Pool.
• Library – Featuring an international selection of books, magazines and internet access.
• Kids’ Club.
- Ju-Ma-Na–Perched high on the cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean, this signature restaurant provides contemporary fine dining from the freshest local ingredients in season.• Ju-Ma-Na Bar – Serving innovative cocktails and aperitifs in a chic Moroccan ambiance.
- Tamarind – Set in the tranquil surrounds of Banyan Tree Spa, offering a light but extensive menu with a focus on fresh tasty produce.
- Bambu – Named after the evergreen Asian tree, this Pan Asian restaurant serves popular Thai, Vietnamese and local specialties.
- In-Villa Dining – A sumptuous barbecue, served by a personal chef and waiter, is highly recommended.
Be guided by the natural stones over the landscaped lotus pond and enter the Pool Villa styled with tasteful Balinese-inspired furnishings. All 59 villas feature living and dining areas, spacious bathrooms, lush private gardens and an enclosed jet pool. Open the windows from the bedroom and step into the 10-metre infinity pool for a refreshing dip; or relax with a drink in the comforts of a Balinese balé. Guests have a choice of villas overlooking the picturesque Indian Ocean, the cliffs of Bali’s southernmost peninsula, or lush tropical gardens.
For those who desire a greater level of comfort, the elegantly appointed Sanctuary Villas feature spacious living and dining areas, a modern entertainment system and an expansive landscaped garden. Enjoy the sunsets from your own balé – complete with a day bed and lounge chairs; or unwind in the calm waters of the 12-metre infinity pool.
Guests have a choice of villas on the grounds of lush tropical gardens or the picturesque Indian Ocean.
The three-bedroom Presidential Villa is a haven of pleasure fit for royalty,providing guests with stunning views of the Indian Ocean. The Presidential Villa features an expansive 25-metre infinity pool and garden balé; and indoors, three lavishly designed bedrooms, large living and dining areas, a spa treatment room, a fitness area, and a multi-purpose entertainment and relaxation room.
The abode is ideal for intimate gatherings of family and friends seeking an enchanting retreat, in harmony with nature.