Escape the urban landscape and retreat to a luxury Bali villa at AYANA Resort and Spa. Designed to ensure maximum seclusion for every guest, these 78 free-standing, cliff-top Bali luxury villas are set in traditional Balinese compounds with private pools surrounded by tropical gardens. You will feel like the only people on earth. If you do decide to venture out, our villa guests enjoy convenient access to all hotel facilities, including the Thermes Marins Bali Spa, restaurants, cafes and lounges, and white-sand beach.
Located along the cliffs just south of the main hotel, AYANA’s 38 one-bedroom Cliff Villas represent a ‘resort within a resort’. These exquisite Bali luxury villas enjoy their own dedicated lobby surrounded by a lotus pond, which overlooks a two-tiered, infinity-edged freshwater pool and library/recreation lounge. The chic Dava Restaurant serves a la carte breakfast and modern Asian dining at night, while The Martini Club provides a stunning sunset venue with panoramic views and an extensive list of more than 50 perfectly-shaken classic and contemporary martinis.
One-bedroom Ocean Front Cliff Villa
Each 500sqm (5,380sqf) Ocean Front Cliff Villa (pictured left) sits on the edge of the cliff, offering uninterrupted views of the majestic Indian Ocean and Bali’s south-west coastline.
One-bedroom Ocean View Cliff Villa
Each 500sqm (5,380sqf) Ocean View Cliff Villa offers views over a gently sloping emerald green lawn to the ocean beyond.
Located on the cliffs north of the main hotel, these stunning Bali villas comprise both one-bedroom and two-bedroom dwellings, providing spacious and private accommodation for families and groups traveling together.
One-bedroom Ocean Front Villa
Each 298sqm (3200sqf) Ocean Front Villa sits on the edge of the cliff, offering spectacular views of the ocean.
One-bedroom Ocean View Villa
Each 298sqm (3200sqf) Ocean View Villa overlooks the resort’s gardens and Indian Ocean beyond.
Two-bedroom Ocean Front Villa
Each 530sqm (5,705sqf) villa comprises a contemporary master bedroom and twin bedroom with double beds, and sits on the edge of the cliff, offering spectacular views of the majestic Indian Ocean. There are two bathrooms with showers, bathing tubs and double vanities.
Two-bedroom Ocean View Villa
Each 400sqm (4,300sqf) duplex villa comprises a contemporary master bedroom and twin bedroom with double beds, and enjoys views of the resort’s tropical garden and the Indian Ocean beyond. There are two bathrooms with showers, bathing tubs and double vanities.
Situated on 3000sqm (32,292sqf) of landscaped tropical gardens on the edge of the cliff, the three-bedroom Bali luxury Villa is true to its name as a ‘place of refuge.’ Offering the most stunning cliff-top views on the island and the privacy of its secluded location in a tranquil corner of the property, this is AYANA Resort and Spa’s most lavish venue for an exclusive escape, a honeymoon for two, or a wedding celebration. A private driveway provides exclusive and secure access, leading to a terraced water feature reminiscent of Bali’s famed rice fields, with fountains that gently flow towards carved doors offering entry into the stunning villa. Inside, Balinese architecture and décor harmoniously blend with the most innovative modern comforts, top-of-the-line amenities and state-of-the-art electronics. This is the jewel in AYANA Resort and Spa’s hefty crown.
- Three bedrooms with uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean: two downstairs with sliding doors to the gardens, and one upstairs with a private balcony
- Adjoining bathrooms featuring deluxe soaking tubs, grand shower rooms, double vanities, and designer amenities
- 11 meter-long infinity-edged pool with heated whirlpool
- Lounge area with 60-inch Plasma television and floor-to-ceiling ocean-front glass doors
- Carved dining table for up to 10 people, and carved bar featuring premium wine selection
- Private spa treatment room
- Private Gym
- Private yoga and meditation classes are available
- 24-hour dedicated butler service
- Expansive gardens and separate catering facilities for functions for up to 100 people
- Return Mercedes-Benz airport transfer
- Wedding Gazebo on the cliff-edge
Each of our Bali villa accommodation affords unrivaled ocean views and blends traditional design with the latest modern comforts:
- Private infinity-edged plunge pool
- Sun-beds and relaxation gazebo
- Thatch-roofed Balinese-style pavilion that can be fully enclosed or opened to the elements, housing a master bedroom and large walk-in wardrobe; deluxe bathroom with sculptured soaking tub, rain shower, and double vanities; and spacious living/dining areas
- Additional outdoor shower
- 42-inch plasma televisions in the bedroom and living areas
- DVD player
- Hi-fi stereo system
- iPod docking station
- 24-hour on-call butler service
- On-call golf buggy transport around resort
- Complimentary snacks, fresh tropical fruits, tea and AYANA’s signature plunger coffee
- Complimentary wireless internet access throughout resort
Our Magnificent Bali Resort Hotel Rooms and Suites
Perched on limestone cliffs above the Indian Ocean on Bali’s southwest coast, this 77-hectare Bali resort features 368 guestrooms, comprising 209 resort rooms, 10 resort suites, 71 club rooms and suites, and 78 villas. Each room at our Bali luxury resort harmoniously blends the latest modern comforts with traditional design, which is highlighted in Indonesian carving, sculpture, paintings and artefacts.
Each 48sqm (517sqf) room features light, natural décor and a private balcony with outdoor furniture. Guests have the choice of comfortable King-sized bed or two double beds. The marbled bathrooms contain showers and baths. Amenities also include 42-inch flat-screen television, writing table, lounge chair, aromatic burner set and mini-bar. Complimentary tea and coffee are provided, along with fresh tropical fruits served daily.
Resort View Room
Each room has views over the property’s botanical gardens.
Jimbaran Bay Room
Each room overlooks the property’s botanical gardens with views of the Indian Ocean.
Deluxe Ocean Room
Each room (pictured left) looks out to the Indian Ocean.
Each 98sqm (1055sqf) room features a separate living room and master bedroom, along with a private balcony overlooking the Indian Ocean. Amenities include an iPod docking station, 42-inch flat-screen TV, DVD player and an aromatic oil and burner set. Complimentary tea and plunger coffee are provided, along with fresh tropical fruits served daily.
* All suites have the option of being connected to a Jimbaran Bay View or Deluxe Ocean View Room to create two bedroom suite. Terrace Suites can be connected to a Resort View Room.
The Club Floor, comprising 71 rooms and suites, offers an extra level of privacy, comfort and superior service for discerning guests. Guests of our Bali resort spa who reserve this accommodation enjoy exclusive access to the Club Lounge, and a dedicated Club Concierge to assist with transport, tours, restaurant and spa bookings, and any other requests.
- The Club Lounge features complimentary cuisine and beverages, five times daily.
Afternoon tea: 14:30-16:30
Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres: 17:00-19:30
Chocolates and cordials: 20:00-23:00
- Complimentary drinks at The Club Lounge include coffee, tea, soft drink, spirits, house wine and cocktails.
Benefits of Club Guest:
- Unlimited use of the 18-hole golf putting course
- Unlimited use of Tennis pavilion
- Two pieces of pressing service daily and four pieces of free laundry per room during the entire guest stay
- To preserve the tranquility of the Club Lounge for all guests, please be advised that we are unable to accommodate children under 12 years of age.
- The club rooms are located on the entire third and fourth floors of the resort’s east wing.
Each 48sqm (517sqf) room is light and airy with natural beige décor and a private balcony providing views of the Indian Ocean. The rooms contain one King or two double beds, large bathrooms with shower and bath, writing table and lounge chairs. Amenities also include a 42-inch Plasma TV, iPod docking station, aromatic oil and burner set, in-room ironing facilities and mini-bar. Complimentary snacks, tea and plunger coffee are provided, along with fresh tropical fruits served daily.
Each 98sqm (1055sqf) room enjoys ocean views from the separate living area and master bedroom. Sliding doors in both areas open on to the large private balcony equipped with outdoor furniture. The bedroom features an ornately-carved King-sized bed, walk-in wardrobe and an extra flat-screen television. The master bathroom includes a large soaking tub, shower and double vanity table, while a second bathroom provides an extra shower and toilet. The living room includes a plush lounge set with a 42-inch plasma television, DVD Player, iPod docking station, and mini-bar. Complementary snacks, tea and AYANA’s signature plunger coffee are provided, along with fresh tropical fruits served daily.
*All suites have the option of being connected to a standard room to create a two bedroom suite.